My thoughts are best clarified after I've written about them, so the following posts are a collection of topics that interest me and my attempt to understand them. After discovering the paradigm-shifting work of Dr. Jordan B Peterson, I realize that orienting myself with the good and speaking my truth is the best possible thing I can do. As an introvert who has lived much of my life in observation, going with the flow, and fearing rejection, it's time to formulate my thoughts, find my own words, and live my hero's journey as truthfully as possible.
I invite you to leave comments and tear down my arguments, because honest discourse is the only way for us to help each other grow.
- February 2019
- Jul 18, 2018 The Fire Stealer
- Aug 24, 2017 Rick and Morty S3E3 Analysis: Pickle Rick
- Aug 8, 2017 King K-Dot
- Aug 7, 2017 Rick and Morty S3E2 Analysis: Rickmancing the Stone
- Aug 2, 2017 Watching Rick and Morty Will Make Your Life Better
- Jun 7, 2017 MVM: FEAR.
- January 2017
- December 2016
- Apr 1, 2016 A Champion Doesn’t Need a Belt
- Dec 1, 2015 Married in Thailand: Day 1
- Nov 28, 2015 Is the juice worth the squeeze when you over pour it?
- Nov 28, 2015 Cooking to Rap
- Nov 14, 2015 Paris 11.13.15
- August 2015
- July 2015
- Jun 19, 2015 Fighting Depression Pt. 1
- May 2015